Wausau Area Wedding Photographer Located in Medford Wisconsin.

Specializing in Senior, Lifestyle, and Fine Art Wedding Photojournalism




Save

Search My Blog

Monday, November 3, 2008

Congratulations!

Congratulations!

Neil and Tara

I wanted to thank you for allowing me to be your photographer.  It was wonderful to have shared your special day with you both. Your family is now complete! I wish you the best of luck and every marriage takes work as I am sure you know, but when things are not a bed of roses I hope you both look back on this day and remember the great love you have for one another. I hope that whenever you see these photographs it takes you back to that day when you said “I DO” and forever became man and wife.  

0 comments:

 
google-site-verification: googled1432168a93de01c.html