Wausau Area Wedding Photographer Located in Medford Wisconsin.

Specializing in Senior, Lifestyle, and Fine Art Wedding Photojournalism




Save

Search My Blog

Friday, August 13, 2010

Tim & Ashley

I could not have asked for a love fun-loving couple. These two really do make me love my job and take away any anxiety that might come with shooting weddings.Here is a sneak preview of their beautiful North Woods Wedding.

~Faith makes all things possible.
Love makes them easy.~













Tomahawk Wedding Photographer

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

James,
YOu did a wonderful job on this wedding the pic's show how in love Tim and Ashley are and will always be. I will no doubt be coming to you with any picture needs you have made a wonderful memory for those two and there familys.

Dan and Christy Marvin

 
google-site-verification: googled1432168a93de01c.html