Wausau Area Wedding Photographer Located in Medford Wisconsin.

Specializing in Senior, Lifestyle, and Fine Art Wedding Photojournalism




Save

Search My Blog

Thursday, September 9, 2010

BillieJo & John



The two are old friends of mine from my UWSP days and asked me to do their wedding next year as well as their engagement photos. Stevens Point offered a great locale for some pretty fun photos! It helped that Jo and John are obviously in love. I can't wait to shoot their wedding. Really glad that rain held off for the majority of their shoot. View more here!







































Stevens Point Engagement Photographer
Vintage

2 comments:

Mary Flatka said...

James,
I am Billie Jo's mother and just wanted to let you know the pictures are beautiful. You have completly caught what their relationship is about. Done in very good taste, thank you.
Can't wait for the wedding:)
Mary Flatka

James Stokes Photography said...

Thank you Mary! These two are old friends of mine and I am honored that they asked me to do their wedding. They are going to make a very handsome man & wife.

Thank you,

James

 
google-site-verification: googled1432168a93de01c.html