Wausau Area Wedding Photographer Located in Medford Wisconsin.

Specializing in Senior, Lifestyle, and Fine Art Wedding Photojournalism




Save

Search My Blog

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Winter Wonderland


Much of what I been working on lately has been has been under wraps until Christmas is over! Here are a few mini-session shoot previews I have been working on. I plan on having a few full posts after the Holidays and my clients friends and family have received their amazing Christmas cards.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug


Christmas Card Designer

0 comments:

 
google-site-verification: googled1432168a93de01c.html