Wausau Area Wedding Photographer Located in Medford Wisconsin.

Specializing in Senior, Lifestyle, and Fine Art Wedding Photojournalism




Save

Search My Blog

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

LOKTAH {natural media packaging} DVD Case Feature



Today, I thought I would order one of Loktah's many amazing packaging products for a recent family session we shot a few weeks ago. Joshua Smith contacting me about having it photographed and featured on their Facebook page. It was probably the fact I totally messed up my order and got some special attention, but either way pretty neat! I look forward to adding more of their products to my packages soon. I am interested to hear what you all think? Would this be something you would like to get with your sessions?

Check it out!




0 comments:

 
google-site-verification: googled1432168a93de01c.html