Wausau Area Wedding Photographer Located in Medford Wisconsin.

Specializing in Senior, Lifestyle, and Fine Art Wedding Photojournalism




Save

Search My Blog

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Casey & Matt {Rib Lake Wedding}


I shot Casey & Matt's Wedding earlier this summer before the craze of wedding season fully hit me. These two were super giddy on their wedding day and could not wait to tie the knot. It was a pleasure capturing their local north woods wedding. My favorite part about this wedding, was watching Matt catch some major air on the bridge. This bridal party was so much fun to work with and this couple photographed flawlessly. Seriously, so blessed to have such beautiful couples inside and out- cheesy I know! Enjoy.
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Rib Lake Wedding Photographer Medford Bridge Photos

0 comments:

 
google-site-verification: googled1432168a93de01c.html